"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Monday, August 15, 2011

Seeing old friends



I just got back from going to Oklahoma to visit an old friend of mine. When I was in the navy I lived with Candice and her daughter. I have missed them alot so Kate (who lives in MA) and me flew out to visit her for the weekend. We had a blast. Wyatt went with me also. It was so cute because Candice's little boy liked Wyatt so much that he followed him around and copied whatever Wyatt did. It was too cute, but Wyatt started to get frustrated. I told him that he better get used to it since he will have younger siblings soon who will do the same thing.


We had fun and just enjoyed the weekend catching up and laughing alot. I hated to leave on Sunday to fly back. So many memories just came flooding back, but it was strange because it seemed like no time had passed at all. It felt like I left them in VA just a few days ago.

No comments: