"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1st

Well its June 1st today and the start of a new period in our lives. This month is going to be completely full. This week we will start the process of packing up our house. I hate packing up, but I am so glad that we will be back to SC soon.

IVF is done. Now we are just in the waiting game. I find out on June 10th if I am pregnant. I think everything is pointing to good signs because I am once again completely exhausted. I feel real sluggish even though I am getting the right amount of sleep. I can only hope that its all a good sign.

Of course I am very hopeful and optimistic. I sincerely hope everything is going to be ok this time. It seems that I am easily impregnated, but lost the other babies due to circumstances they don't know. It could have been the polyps in my uterus (that have now been scrapped out) or due to my progesterone level that they found was inadequate doing the third miscarriage. No matter what the cause, I am hoping everything will be ok now because all the obstacles seem to have been taken care of.

No comments: