"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 2010

I am sitting in bed watching the Godfather and figure I should update my blog for the family. I know my mother in law enjoys getting the updates on here. :)

I have started the IVF process. I am giving myself 3 shots a day which is no fun for me. The effects of it are no fun for me which is being tired and headaches, but I am hoping it will all be worth it. Right now they are saying that the egg retrieval will be on the 24th and the eggs put back in 3 days later. After that it should be two weeks before I get the positive test. The catch is that there is a 7% percent chance of triplets, and also a 38% chance for twins. We are hoping for twins because this will be our last child(ren).

We are hoping to be foster parents in a few years. We are hoping at that point if we come across a child who links with our family we will try to adopt.

Geoffrey is gone for the month so our house has been quiet. We are looking forward to him coming back and for my sister in law to visit in June also.

My mom and Sharon visited this past week and we had a great time. We went to the beach, painted pottery, went to Jamestown, and even got old timey photos taken for fun. We hated to see them leave. Wyatt kept asking nana to stay one more day....lol.

We are looking forward to being closer to family all the time. I know we all miss them.

No comments: