"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A new beginning

So today is the first day in our new adventure in trying to have a child. There's a chance I may be having my hysterocopy surgery still next week, but its not certain yet. That basically means they found some polyps in my uterus and they are going to scrape them out.

The doctors have told us that if everything goes like its supposed to and the medicines i am to start do everything they are supposed to do then the doctors will be going in and retrieving my eggs on May 21st. After that it takes 3-5 days to fertilize them and then they put them back in hopes that they will attach. Like I have said before the doctors are very optimistic since I am young, in good health, and obviously fertile since I have gotten pregnant so many times in the past. We are really excited to take this step and we are very hopeful about what is in store for us.

There are going to be so many changes coming in our lives soon with this new adventure also. Geoffrey will be released from his contract with the Navy in a few months and we will start the process of job hunting. Then I will be finishing my senior year in college. Its only taken me 8 years to finally get college finished....lol. I like to tell people that I took a detour in life first. :) We will also be settling back in SC for good. We are excited to house hunt and be able to settle somewhere with hopes of not moving again.

We went to the circus this month and Wyatt had a blast. Geoffrey didn't get to go because he had to work, so we had to find a friend to take his ticket. Wyatt is already counting down the days til we can go again. LOL....





Wyatt is looking forward to getting two kittens in a few months. He has already been thinking of names. He wants a dog also, but we told him we have to wait til we have a big back yard since Geoffrey is against inside dogs.

Wyatt has learned to write his first name and we are now working on writing his last. We are also starting to work on math. He is picking up addition very quickly. During the summer, I am hoping we can start to work on telling time. He is so bright and it just makes me smile to see how quickly he picks up on everything. We have such high hopes for him.

We are hoping that everyone is getting along as well as us. Thank you for all the prayers that have come our way and please continue to keep it up. We need all the support and love we can get. :)

No comments: