"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Additional post


I forgot to tell e veryone that Geoffrey and I celebrated our one year anniversary on March 6th. We went out to a nice dinner. We were going to go swing dancing that night, but I caught the stomach bug that Wyatt had and was feeling sick. Leave it to me to spoil the night....lol

I gave Geoffrey an id bracelet with a part of my favorite poem engraved in it. It said "For those that love, Time is eternity." And I was suprised with a dozen red roses and a diamond necklace. I loved it. Of course I also bought Geoffrey a car.... he told me that he wanted a car that was something other than a family car. So Wyatt and I bought him a new Camaro. Of course it came in a box from Target, but its the thought that counts. :) (the picture above was taken on our anniversary day)

He has put up with me for a year of marriage and thats probably not an easy task....lol. But he is the love that God sent to me. Wyatt and I are very blessed.

No comments: