"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Latest Update

So if you are involved in our lives then you know that we had another miscarriage. I was three months pregnant, but apparently lost the baby around 9 weeks. I think the miscarriage was hardest on Wyatt who is trying to understand why the baby had to go to heaven. What happened is that the sac absorbed the baby. The doctors said the two miscarriages this year were coincidence and that we can try again soon. Which we are going to do. We want another baby and Wyatt wants to be a big brother so much that we are ready to try again. We know that we have a higher risk, but we are willing to take the chance.

So in other things in life that are more pleasant.... Wyatt is doing well in school. He comes home to tell me about his friends which are apparently all girls...lol. He is doing really well in Tae Kwon Doe too. He has been taught how to break a board with his foot and he is always so proud of himself. And we are so proud of him too.

School for me is going ok too. I don't think I will take classes next semester because we hope to be pregnant by then and I am trying to eliminate stress in my life. Hopefully alot of stress will be going out of life soon. We should also be in court for Geoffrey to adopt Wyatt soon and that will lift an incredible burden off my shoulders.

So please pray for our family as we see what God has planned for us. We are staying positive and know that there is a reason for everything that happens. We hold on to our faith because he hasn't led us astray yet.

No comments: