"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Well I am 3 months pregnant. Its been a rough road for me. I have been very emotional and sensitive to everything. I am finally getting over being sick all the time, but now I have to deal with the constant need to want to cry. Sometimes I can't believe that I wanted to have another baby....lol.

To top it all off, I am extremely homesick. I think about being back home and I want to cry all over again. My mother came to visit me last week and Wyatt and I both cried when she left. I felt like a child all over again and not able control my emotions. I am thinking about talking to my doctor this next visit to see if there is something I can do or if there is something she can do.

My next appointment in on October 6th. I am hoping they will let us know when our next ultrasound is so we can find out the sex of the baby. Of course my boys think its a girl. I guess we will see what happens.

School is going ok. Its really hard for me to sit there in class. I have a constant headache and hard time focusing. I am tired about all the time. I don't know how I thought I would be able to be pregnant and go to school at the same time. Its definitely a challenge for me. Well most of this blog is about my pregnancy. Hope I haven't bored anyone with my talking of pregnancy.

No comments: