"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Saturday, July 11, 2009

July




So we have moved into our new place. We are so happy to be settled. It took three days but the boxes are unpacked and everything put up. We couldn't have gotten everything done so quickly if not for the help of our parents. They made it easier to get settled. My mother took over the kitchen and washing everything that had been packed up, Wally (my father in law) and Geoffrey made home repairs that needed to be taken care of, and my father was basically put in charge of hanging pictures on the walls. Wyatt's room was the first to get done because we wanted to make sure he would be settled in with all of his things. The place is really nice. Right beside us is a pond where Wyatt is loving to go and feed the ducks. There is a pool and we are getting alot of use out of that too. LOL.

Wyatt starts his swimming lessons next week. I am nervous about him going because parents aren't to intervene during the lessons. I think it will be pretty hard for me to be quiet if he gets scared.....

I am trying to get things in order to start classes at Old Dominion University. I am so ready to have school done with. To celebrate graduation for Chey and me will be a trip to Ireland next summer. Its been a dream of both of us to go to Ireland. Of course I am not sure if I will be completely done with school by May. I am thinking I have to take summer classes to be completely done.

After that we are going to start saving for another trip. Chey and us want to take our boys on a Disney cruise for their 6th birthday. We are really excited about that too. We are hoping our family will be able to come with us too so that we can have a family trip. Of course I know my dad won't be going because of how sick he gets with cars and boats. So there is just so much to look forward to in the upcoming months and years.

No comments: