"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Disney




I realize now that I never mentioned our trip to Disney in the last blog. We all had a wonderful time. It rained an entire day there so we had to buy ponchos to keep on going, but after that the threat of rain for the rest of the week kept alot of people away. We went to Animal Kingdom the first day and Wyatt's face just lit up when he met Mickey Mouse for the first time. He waved to him from line and then ran to him when it was his turn. He took Minnie Mouse a flower and she hugged him. He just had so much fun. The rides and all were fun, but my mother and I enjoyed watching Wyatt have so much fun. He had a blast and I am so glad that he had such a good time. Too bad its so expensive and we can't do it often. We are going to start saving so we can go on a Disney cruise by the time Wyatt is six. I am looking forward to that!

No comments: