"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Monday, April 2, 2012

April

Well its April 2nd and today is Geoffrey's birthday. We went out to eat at a Hibachi resturant tonight and had a nice quiet family dinner. Its nice to have some time together because the last few months have been so hectic. Geoffrey is coming and going alot for work. In April, he is going to be gone for 3 weeks. I always appreciate him so much when he comes back. You never realize how much you take someone for granted until they aren't around anymore.
Wyatt is back in physical therapy and doing well. His therapist says that she sees an improvement in him. I think that is great and I hope that by this time next year he will be up to full speed. We also got Wyatt's report card this last week. I am proud to announce that he is doing great and his teachers noted that he is reading above his grade level. He read me a whole book the other day and it blows me away that he didn't even start to learn to read until 6 months ago. He has picked it up so fast. We are very proud of him.
Wyatt told us last month that he wants to be baptized. We talked to my dad about it since he is our pastor also. I'm also proud to announce that on May 20th that Wyatt is going to be baptized. I don't think many 6 year olds ask to be baptized in this day and age, so we were proud of him. He's such a great kid, its hard not to be proud of him.
I am getting close to the end of school. I will be graduating in December so I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will be so happy to have it all done and behind me. I got my class ring in the mail a few weeks ago, and I am proud of it. Its hard to believe that I started college 11 years ago and just now at the point where I can graduate. But I tell people that I took alot of detours in life. LOL.
Well I can't think of any new information to give. I'm sure there is more that I am forgetting, but obviously I can't think of it now....lol. Wyatt got his Easter pics taken the other week. I will post them up for others to see. Hope you enjoy them and enjoy the Easter holiday.

No comments: