"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March


Well here it is in March and we have had a great month so far. During my Spring Break we went to the beach. This trip was special to my family since it was a parting gift from my grandfather. When my granddad passed away (almost a year ago) he left each of his children a little bit of money. My mom and dad took that money and booked a vacation for their children and families to a present from my granddad. So we got to take a week long trip to the beach all expenses paid. All we had to do is go, have fun, and enjoy ourselves. My parents could have done all kinds of things with that money, but to know that they spent it on their kids and grandkids says alot about their character. I am very blessed to have my family.
At the beach, we took new family photos, and I will post a few on here. I hope you like them.
(Family Photos)

No comments: