"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jan 2012

Well its 2012 and we have started off pretty well, I think. Wyatt and I are back in school. I am taking 16 credit hours which is 5 classes. I will have to take one this summer and 5 in the fall and then I will be able to graduate Dec 2012. I am definitely ready to be done. I am applying to be on the Judical board at school. It is supposed to look good on a resume and I am trying to get mine put together for next year. I have also been asked to present a Sociological presentation at a convention at school. Apparently it is supposed to look good on a resume as well.

In other news, my niece, Catherine, is turning 1 at the end of the month. I can't believe how time has flown and she has already started walking, has 6 teeth, and is eating table food. She has also started saying Wyatt. Actually it comes out as "it" but she is talking to him. She loves him to death and lights up whenever he walks into the room. I am blessed to have them both.

We are still waiting to hear about a children or children to adopt. We are approved, but just waiting on the phone call. Honestly I think that is the hardest part of the whole process, waiting. I go to bed disappointed every night because the phone didn't ring with that call. I am praying that God adds to our family soon. We have stopped trying to have a child naturally. Maybe in another year or so, but we have been through 4 miscarriages and my heart can only take so much.

No comments: