"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wisdom of a 6 year old

So yesterday Wyatt and I were driving home from spending the afternoon with my grandmother. I was listening to the song "Jesus Take the Wheel". I have to be very careful about what I listen to in the car, because Wyatt will always ask me what the song means. He did just that on the way home. I told him that the song meant that the girl was giving her life to Jesus so that God would guide her the right way and show her where to go. Wyatt says, "Duh, mom, He does that for everyone." I said, "Thats true, but the problem is that people don't always listen to what He says." So I wanted to share the wisdom of my 6 year old. God wants to show everyone the way, but we just don't listen until we need something.

No comments: