"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November

Well today was a nice day so we went to the zoo. Its close to December and its 67% outside. But we took advantage of it and had fun today. Wyatt feed the birds which is a first for him. He is usually too scared for them to land on him, so I was pretty proud of him. I am posting a pic that my friend Erica took of us today because I really liked it (even though I look chunky in it...lol). This month has been going great. We are still waiting to hear from the adoption agency, but we went to an open house two weeks ago and saw all the children who are up for adoption. We are interested in a little girl who is 9 so we will see what happens. :) Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we are excited to have our first holiday in our new house! I am sure I will have more pics to post after tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments: