"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Friday, October 21, 2011

October update

Well I wanted to let everyone know what has happened. I went to the doctor and got blood drawn and they saw that my hormone levels were low so I went back a few days later to have it drawn again for comparision. The numbers had gone down which means that I am in the process of losing the baby. But as Geoffrey said, it is better to lose it now than to know about it and celebrate for weeks and then lose it. I agree..... its hard no matter what. I cried most of yesterday....well most of the last few days, wondering whether I would get to keep this baby. I have prayed that if God didn't want me to have any more children through birth that I would just not get pregnant. I am fine with not being able to give birth again. I have Wyatt, my miracle baby, and we want to adopt. I can have children without them being of my flesh and blood. After this all happened, I found out today that we have been approved for adoption so we now just wait. So when one door closes, God opens a window..... :) Thanks everyone for their love, prayers, and support. We are blessed with wonderful friends and family.

No comments: