"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June

Well its hard to believe that it is June already. Time sure does seem to be flying by lately. Well our Memorial day weekend was alot of fun. We spent Saturday at the zoo, Sunday at church and then the pool, and Monday we went to the lake. I am actually starting to get somewhat of a tan on my white self....lol.

Wyatt had his first baseball practice last night. He did really well and I am excited to watch him learn. We have been working with him on batting, but now we are going to have to practice catching grounders. Just about every time he was thrown a grounder, it would go between his legs. :) But he had fun and is already excited about going back next week for practice again.


With summer being here, I am going to sign him up for the summer reading program at the library. I am also going to enroll him in swimming lessons today. I was hoping that he would remember everything he learned last year and we could build off it but he has seemed to forgotten everything. Oh well. It will just be something else to keep him busy during the summer. I have also thought about putting him in a camp this summer, but they are all so expensive. For 1 week of camp its over a $100. I remember paying that when I was a kid, but we actually stayed the night there and it included our meals and activities. It wasn't where you are dropped off at 9 and picked up around 4. Oh well. I guess we will just stay busy this summer with our memberships to the museum, and the zoo, plus spending alot of time at the pool.


Its also hard to believe that on June 28th I will be 28 years old. I will repeat myself and say that time flies. Everything just seems to happen so quickly anymore. I remember being a kid and time went by so slowly, but that just doesn't seem the case right now.

No comments: