"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers day and new home



Well the unpacking is almost over. Just Geoffrey's and my bedroom is left to get organized. We tackled the rest of the house first and thought we would just keep working on ours.

Mothers day was wonderful for me. I always enjoy that day because it just means so much to me that I have my baby boy. Wyatt made me a card which I have on the fridge now. He also made me a paper flower to wear as a pin. Then his daddy and him made me a garden stone that says "Best Mommy" with a windmill that they painted. I was really proud of it and placed it in the front yard for everyone to admire. :) Then we went out to a nice dinner at an Italian resturant. So all in all, it was a pretty good day for me.

The blog that is before this one also has pics of the new house that I posted. I only put a few on here because I didn't want the whole page of the blog to be covered in pics. Also, check out the slideshow because I added Wyatt's graduation pic from Pre-k on there. His graduation is the 19th and I am excited to see him in his robe. :)

No comments: