"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tomorrow!

Well tomorrow is the final walk through of the house at 2 and then at 4 we close on the house. We are so happy and excited. Wyatt is ready to get in too, but we won't have furniture until Monday. This weekend we will be getting the painting done before the furniture comes. I keep seeing the house and being in awe of the fact that its about to be ours. Its just so beautiful!

We will be having a cook out for family and a few friends on the 30th. That way everyone can see where we are living and have some fun. I'm glad that my inlaws will be able to come down for the party. I feel like they miss out on alot being in Colorado. So it will be nice for them to have fun with us.

Something fun that Wyatt and me are doing is reading a new book. We read him a book every night before bed (I have done this since he was about a month old). Well we just started to read the Wizard of OZ. What is so great about this is the fact that Wyatt picked it out and it only has 1 picture for every 2 to 3 chapters. He looks forward to it every night. Its my favorite time of night too. We climb up in bed and read a chapter, then he says his prayers and we say goodnight. Its just a sweet part of the day that I wanted to share with everyone.

No comments: