"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day

Well today is the first day of April. I had a moment so I thought I would update once again. I guess I will start at the not so great news which is that I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. So....that means we will try again this month with the fertility program. We knew that there was a chance that it wouldn't take the first time. The ratio of success is the same really for a normal woman to get pregnant naturally. There is 25 percent chance every month so it can take more than one month to actually get pregnant. So we will go through another month and hope for the best once again.

We go through the walk through on the house on Thursday. So we are excited to get in and go through this next step. We close on the 15th and are so excited. Our furniture gets delivered from navy storage on Monday, the 18th. We are just so happy and I know I keep using the word excited, but thats what we are. We are EXCITED! LOL Even though we own the condo in VA, this house is our forever home. We have bought Wyatt a basketball goal for the house and we are about to get him a trampoline too. His physical therapist said that it would be good for him and strengthen his legs.

I think we might be about to start him on piano lessons. I found a lady who starts with children who are 5. I think it will be good because Wyatt wants to play music so much. Of course I still have to talk to Geoffrey about it so its not definite. Being married means I don't get to make all the decisions on my own anymore. Something that has been hard for me to adapt to. I am used to just doing what I think is best, but now we are partners in it all. :)

Well that is the update for now. I will keep ya posted.

No comments: