"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Monday, November 29, 2010

November 2010



Well November has been a good month. We went to Virginia and had Thanksgiving on the USS Enterprise with Geoffrey. It was pretty neat to go and eat dinner in the officer's galley with him. Wyatt impressed us all and tried pumpkin pie for the first time. For a boy who is so picky, that is a miracle. I mean he just tried Ketchup this year for the first time....lol.

For just a side note, I would like to take a minute to brag on myself. This past year I gained alot of weight. With all the miscarriages and the medical procedures, I just put on extra pounds. I am proud to say that since July this year, I have lost 16 pounds. I have another 10 to lose before I am back to where I was when I met Geoffrey, but I am on my way. By the time we are in Italy in March, I will be rocking!

Right now we are waiting to see where our lives are going to take us. Geoffrey is looking for a new job since he gets out of the Navy in March. He is talking with the Air Force and seeing about crossing over to their branch. If they have a position open for him then he will finish out the military as a career and he will be able to retire by the time Wyatt is 17. That is Geoffrey's first choice in jobs.

Another option is a job that will most likely be open to him, however, it is in New Mexico. It would be a govt job working with Nuclear research. Though its hard to think of myself living there, I will go where my husband needs to go.

No comments: