"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Friday, August 7, 2009

August 7th

So its a Friday and Wyatt and I are just sitting on the couch watching Finding Nemo. We watched this movie last night too, but he wanted to watch it again. Last night we made popcorn and climbed under a blanket on the couch to watch the movie. It was a sweet time. He leaned over and kissed my belly and told me he was kissing the baby.

He is so excited to be a big brother. He said he is going to protect the baby from bullies. :) I thought that was so sweet. He keeps calling the baby his sister so I guess he is hoping for a girl. Geoffrey wants a girl too. I, however, would be happy with all boys. I remember what it was like to be a teenage girl. Me and mother always snapping at each other. I would hate to go through that again....lol. But if they tell me that its a girl then I will be happy too. I'm just excited to be pregnant again.

I was so happy last time we were pregnant. We bought the baby and Wyatt matching shirts that say "Proud of my daddy who's in the Navy". I put the baby one up when we had the miscarriage. Now we get to start pulling all the stuff back out. I'm only a month pregnant and I am ready to decorate...lol. There's still 9 months to go and I am getting ahead of myself.

Geoffrey is going to have to take me shopping soon. I saved all my old maternity clothes from when I was pregnant with Wyatt, but they were all summer clothes. Since I will be pregnant in the winter this time, he is going to have to take me shopping.

No comments: