"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Monday, December 5, 2011

December

Well the past few months have been hectic and nice. I am finishing up my semester with finals this week. I am looking forward to the break. I will be graduating in Dec 2012 which is great for me. It has taken me way too long to finish, but so many personal issues came up during the last few years that I had to keep stopping and starting again.
We have finally finsihed our Christmas shopping and that is always great. I went shopping today for a home here in town for battered women and children. Everyone deserves a Christmas and this home is run off of donations only. I bought so many toys and candy that my buggy was overrunning. We are thinking about starting to volunteer at this home during the week. We want Wyatt to be openminded to the fact that there are family's out there that need help. We don't want him to grow up spoiled and ignorant of other people in need. While out shopping I also got to shop for my goddaughter which was fun. I am not used to buying things for little girls, so its always new for me. :)
Its so hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. I have to mail all of Wyatt's gifts to Colorado since that is where we will be on Christmas. Geoffrey is so excited to be at home and visit with family and friends. I am happy that he will get to catch up with so many. Its always nice to spend time with family.
In other news, we ask that our family and friends keep us in their prayers while we are trying to make some decisions. They aren't anything that I can post yet, but we really need guidance in what we should do. Thanks everyone for reading my updates and thinking of us. I know this time of year isn't always the easiest one. We remeber family members who have gone and loved ones who are no longer near. We have lost 3 in our family this year and it still doesn't seem real. I pray and hope that despite everything that everyone has a merry Christmas. Whether we have had a rocky past or quarrels in the last years, it is a new day and almost a new year. I have left any anger of the past exactly where it belongs, in the past. I do not want to have any bad feelings towards anyone, but send out good thoughts and wishes. For those, who I may have hurt in the past, I apologize. I am a person who acts completely off my emotions and during times when I was not on my depression medication, those emotions were probably hard to keep up with. I am content with life and happy at way it is going, but I am not ignorant of the fact that to do what i thought was best for my family, has hurt others in the past. So as I have forgiven, I hope you will too. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.

No comments: