"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
William Shakespeare

Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello again

Well I know I already did a post recently, but I decided to write another real quick. Today we are going to see the realtor and put down an offer for the house we want (there is a picture of the house, two blogs down). We are really excited and I can't wait to have it official.

Other things going on this month is that Wyatt is going to be starting T-ball soon. We are signing him up this weekend, but I don't think the games start until around May or June. But he should have fun. My hope is that it will help him with his physical delays. I don't want him to have to go back to physical therapy again. We are also going to be signing him up for soccer camp this summer so that should be interesting.

Something cute that happened yesterday is that Wyatt had school pics taken. It wasn't just any kind of pictures, it was graduation pics. The teachers asked if I could help out yesterday with the kids during pics so I went up there. It was so cute to see Wyatt dressed in a red cap and gown. Its amazing how fast time has gone. It doesn't feel like he should be this old so quickly. It made me realize just how fast the years are going and how soon he will be graduating for real.

No comments: